Monodisc - I Am Sorry Part I Monodisc - I Am Sorry Part I

sweet :)

I luv this kinda stuff, whats even more amazing is that voice in the beginning, if thats done without a real person, then its really great for a vox software on a PC, if you used FL or whatever that is..lol im babbling, anyways you done a nice mix here, well done :)

tijnn responds:

Thanks man, i actually stumbled across a vox on the internet, it's actually a speech from www.freesound.org, the best website for this kind of stuff i know of.

It was actually about 4 minutes long but i thought the 'I am sorry' was pretty nice for the pre-climax.

I'm glad you liked it. I will consider spending some more time on this song and eventually finishing it.

-Monodisc

the Ruins of the World the Ruins of the World

Enigma...

...Would luv a mix like this, its seems to be in thier style, and you did an amazing job of this, and gained 10 KUDOS points from me :) Keep it up.

OPQC responds:

:D thanks!

just practice and you can make something like this!
but thanks for the comment!!

Ultima - Zen Ultima - Zen

WHY???!!

Someone tell me WHY the hell this has been zero bombed by some idiot? this is a nice Trance mix, one of the best I've heard on NG and deserve more recognition..gl in reaching top 5 friend. you deserver it :)

ZefiroN responds:

Thanks for the review and the good words. There seems to be quite a lot of these fun fun zero bombers, I've come across many other tracks that have been amazing but low rated. Some people also tend to down-vote music of genres they don't like. :/

...It's a cruel world.

Grooving Theory Grooving Theory

nice :)

This is cool to relax too after a hard days work drinking something cool. oh and for you 0 bombers out there..Get a Life nabs!!

You on the other hand, dont deserve a 0 and hope you make it top 5 one day :)

ChrisisD responds:

Ah... well the 0-bombers... you could write a book about em :P but then agian... I don't upload for the 0-bombers, but for people like you! Glad you like it! It was fun to make, I always like to improvise ^^
Greets, Chris

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

sweet..

..and relaxing jazz piece. something you could really chillout too..well done. m8 :)

Zangief's Theme (Arranged) Zangief's Theme (Arranged)

Nice..

Well, I gotta admit, this is actually better than the other 2 I've heard of this mix, at least your in rythem and Slayers is actually not that good, if possible, replace the main lead with a Sytrus lead, like a Saw or something, apart from that its great :)

Manguusu responds:

Thanks for the 10! Why am I the only one who likes slayer? (If you listen to my other songs you'll notice that most have it in them). I like Sytrus and its many sounds, but why--wait I know, nevermind. It's Slayer's inability to sound good on chords, and it can't really replicate an acoustic well either. *shrugs* Anway, thanks again for the 10/10.

FFVII March: Jenova Absolute FFVII March: Jenova Absolute

FINALLY!!!

A Jenova Abso remix, now this is rare, first one I've heard and really impressed. well done :)

Joshy676 responds:

You really should look around. Mine's not the first (though I might say something about the quality of mine versus the others... *ahem*), but I'm glad you took a listen. :D

Thanks for your review.

Where have you gone Where have you gone

Hey look,....

..Whos Microphone is this? Lol, its a kickass rocking tune you got here, well done :)

Chozz responds:

You've found it?!

:D cheers

Sonic 2 - Sky Chase Sonic 2 - Sky Chase

wow...

Now I can so chillout to this and relax, you done great with this mix and gave the original justice, well done :)

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thanks. I felt so too

Ryu's Theme - StreetFighter Ryu's Theme - StreetFighter

sweet..

Now this is what Ryu's theme should sound like, simple, energetic and not OTT, why oh why is this below the 4.00 rating?

I demand this to be on top 5 instead of that crappy Sodomy,,whatever that dont even EXIST! :) keep up the good work man.